Read the World Challenge Instructions
- Come visit the library to sign up and get your very own passport and (optional) passport photo.
- Read a book from the Read The World LibGuide OR a book by an author originally from a country. Check with a librarian if you need help!
- Submit your title below (via the Google form), and come to the library to collect your continent passport stamp and pin for the world map
- If you complete the passport challenge, you will be invited to a fiesta at the end of the year! (7 Continents/7 Books/7 Passport stamps + Bonus for outer space = 1 Ticket to a Global Fiesta!)
- Students, Faculty, and Staff are all invited to participate!
- For Global Ed Credit: submit a review of each title with a quotation demonstrating a lesson, who you would recommend it to, and what new perspectives were gained by you or the author
- You may not read a book from your home country for credit!
- Books with a are geared toward middle school readers.